Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I know everyone can make their own Tumblr account. David Karp never said, "No people from Facebook (or any other place) are allowed to go to Tumblr,". After all, once, each and every one of us are newbies. But seriously, I miss the days when all I knew here were strangers, when Tumblr was never that popular. And now, everyone wants to make an account, and now I can't write everything that I want, because I know my friends would hate me because of it. Theres no more privacy, and not only that, we have creepers nowadays too, at Tumblr. And too much people equals more drama to me. Tumblr Drama, to be exact. I miss the old Tumblr. And indeed, the website never did change. Its the people of Tumblr. And now, Tumblr is starting to be as polluted as Facebook and the others. When Tumblr is starting to be more like a social network site, not a blogging site anymore. Sorry newbies. But I hate this. So much.
i copy paste this from Tumblr.seeee,tok ko aku -.-'
Fingers crossed,x