I close my eyes
I can really feel you by my side
I can feel the warmth of your hands
Wrapping over my hands
I close my eyes
I think of every tiny bits of your jokes
I would laugh even if its not funny
The way you tell me,it tickles my heart
I close my eyes
I can feel the warmth of your body
Wraps with mine
I feel the world is ours
I close my eyes
I remembered the way my heart beats
From the start till the end
When it come close to yours
I close my eyes
I remember every meaningful texts you gave me
I reread it time over time
How wonderful they are,made me falling more deeper
I close my eyes
I wish I could repeat everytime we had our conversation
I will never wasted any second of it
Just for you,just hearing for you
But now...
I close my eyes
I can see everythings fading away
I can see the lights shining away
The worlds is getting brighter
Now...
I open my eyes
I smiled painfully
Then I know
We're back to reality...