Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hair treatment, for sure.

Ugh. I really hating my hair now. Split ends,kinda totally dry,reddish dyed or whatever it looks like here all over my head ==' Yeah,I did dyed it for several times and now I got my hair totally damage, clap clap. Like,seriously?! Why I just can't have beautiful black hair like I always want to.Long silky hair as the commercial 'guna jari pun bolehh' Sigh asdfghjkl. Need to do something,heck yes. Will ask some budget from mom and have rebonding or hair treatment or anything. What more important for a woman more than their hair? Well of course it has something relate to pride,for me. At school I'll check my hair like 5-10 times? lol.But since I had this miserable hair look,Im getting lazy to 'update' it :( ugh. But as it grow longer and give me that 'rimas' feeling, I went to saloon and cut them.haha Why so? Tak senang tengok org senang!
List of hairs that I'm dying for :/ Why theirs look damn nice ah? Gosh,gimme gimme.


it'll be an endless list if I continue.If I am a billionaire,I'll get anything I want.Beauty hair,I crossed my fingers!