Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm feeling distracted, And likewise attracted

Shalom alls! Recently too busy plus lazy teehee :3 So I am here now. Updating this blog for today lol I finished my homeworks early in the morning so I'm free for tonight.Do some online stuff and later will watch a Korean drama.Idk the title :[
So my classmates was asking me how do I study till I get pass for all my subjects,except for AddMaths,of course =='  How can I tell uh?mhmmm. I attend tuition class every night from Monday-Friday. So typical aite? I don't think I study really really really hard for this year :/ Well,of course I'm getting serious on my study. Just stay focus when the teachers is teaching. Never talk about empty conversation with friends except when the teacher is not in. Especially for Physcis class in the lab, I give all my focus because I thought if Im not paying attention,I will never get it. But the three girls which I have on the same table with me was sooooo,uhh ==' Endless speaking?! Yeah,they have too much to talk about.So I just have to bear with it.As long as Im studying,aite?
Ugh,tomorrow.Ugh,assembly.Rain,can you just pour yourself as hard as you can tomorrow? I never want assembly :|
Okay,gtg now.I love you! lol E>