Sunday, April 24, 2011

For spm year,what I did doesn't seems any fcuking right

I officially deactivate my facebook acc guys.Both fb acc.Why? "I spend too much time using Facebook" There you goes.Sometimes it quite makes sense tho.When you want to deactivate your account and some reasons pops up like, 'I can't find Facebook useful,I have privacy concern,and etc' It's true whatt.I did deactive for certain times before and I always choose 'This is temporary,I'll be back'.But no.This time,I want to make it last for some longer time.I realised that I never appreciate my time.I keep on wasting them scrolling tumblr pages,chatting,tweeting,facebooking rather than doing my homeworks,study,do revision.Seriously,whatt?Oh God.I had waste too much time doing this whole online stuff.Spm is just about a blink of an eye,yet I am still keep in silly-lilly moment here.And for some reason,too many things that so messing up my mind had happen recently,I will stay away from this all social network thingy.I know,I knoww.This might be so hard for me to do,but I need to focus on what I must do,not this kind of distraction.I envy people from previous century when they never get distracted and being pampered by now technology like what I have to face now.Like,nowadays teenagers can't live without technology.Sigh.I must bear this.Progressing to change myself for better sides.But I will still updating my sites,just it won't be always like before.Maybe twice a week,or once a week?Figures.Just wish me luck guys,whoever did read this.Goodbye,xx :*