Friday, May 27, 2011

"I don't need your concern,just so you know"

This is about a boy@girl who never realize there's someone elses in this world with him@her.
Rasa diri hot la tek?On social websites bukan main kau.T'pepek sia,t'pepek sitok.Ingga aku diat muka kau.So plastic! Think you're above the world?You conquer this whole damn world? Eboh over gilak,ramei nok puji,ramei juak nok benci.Well I listed myself on the list who dislike you.Daripada aku blakon suka cara kau bagus gik aku pdh aku sik suka nak.Hidup tok,kadang diatas kadang dibawah.Someday,sometime kau akan seda juak langit tinggi ka rendah cik adik oii.Well before this,I like you.WAS.but since you're adding my facebook,you become a whole lot of attention-seeker.Which I would prefer to say minta dipuji. Yesssssss only people who didnt know you in real life would have that thought,'wow,he@she's awesome'. But I know you.I know how lame you are,lol.Rasa diri anak emas.First and the last okay,aku sik kaco idup kau.Kau nok gago2 dolok apasal? Penah sik aku klaka ngan kau,klaka pun sik penah ada hati mok gago hal aku.Cukup la jaga tepi kain kau nok sik laku ya.You sell hot stories about people like you know 11000% PERFECT about them.Cakap siang pandang2,cakap malam dengar2.You think idk that you are so interested in selling my stories?
Like I give a shit,kardashian wanna-be.