Shalom people(s)! I feel so tired today eventho I didn't quite do anything or busier.This period is attacking me till I'm numb.Ugh,it hurts alot okay :(( Gahhh!why must my period always be this painful? :/ Okay anyway,I was absent for two days last tuesday n wed.And there was alot I had to catch up with! That makes me feel so stupid,my brain was blank as I didn't know what is the previous lesson about.Umph! But nvm,I will run as fast as I can :3 And RIP for my Uncle Erang,I know he's in heaven now with Jesus.We sure will miss you alot :'(
Awww,suddenly I miss baby kojek.I want to kiss him and hug him like a teddy! Tho he did cried alot.Baby kojek,come to aunty! :(( And and and,this one boy I met there.haha.He's reminding me to someone.His face,smile.Tho he's a lil bit smaller.haha.Oopss,tutup mulut! Gah! I miss him alot,too :') We will meet again,no worries Mr.Chocolatees.Pinky promise,x!