But I really hope that the 2012 wont be true.As long as we believe in Him,believe on what He had plan for.Afraid of nothing,just the fear of God.Praise the Lord!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Hectic
Don't you guys think that this world is getting older?Is it true about the world ends on 2012?At first,I refused to believed that kind of thing yknow.Like,'duh,the world wont end on 2012.It just rumours.They wanted to get some publicity for the movie 2012'. But as this 2011 coming to the end,Im kinda worried now tho.I know this is funny,I didnt say that I wish the world really end tho,its just a very complicated thought of two different things which we can refuse to believe or keep in God's faith.As for logic and religious views,I read few articles about this.God will turn this world upside down because of the incoming new relationship between man and man.I read that the government of NY had officially legalized the gay marriage.Click here I mean,does that even possible to happen nowadays?Maybe the way I say here could be harsh,but ew.I think that was disgusting,dont you think so?Look,how will the love from a man to man can turn into a relationship?How can a man say iloveyou to another man?How they could even think of getting married?How theyyyyy?How even?? D: I'm speechless.But yeah,they're unique from another side of perspective lol.From logic,we all as students should know aite.We wrote loads of essays of the nature in exams,exercises.Like global warming,greenhouse effect,ice melting n etc.And nowadays the weather is getting uncontrollable.At times,it will reach 100++ degree.So damn hot hott.Then at times,there will be raining all day.Thunders,lightning,storm they will all co-operate to do chaos to humans.