I learnt how ironic things and people can be.Shoot,big applause to life.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I'm immortal
I'm getting stressful.I overthink about a very simple thing at times.Theres loads of questions and things in my life which made me thinking every single time.My life complicate just like addmaths,I know the method to solve it but I don't even care to find the suitable solution nor striving hard to find out the answers.I keeps wondering about a thing over and over again,which leads me for making my own conclusion.I think negatively about peoples around me.I'm getting afraid to trust any of them.Peoples are really good on making promises but major of them will rather break the promise.I'm afraid of getting screwed up. Great expectations from my family,how I will ever dissapoint them?They wanted the best for my future.But me?What I want for myself? I am still in the progress of figuring it out.But how long?This is really confusing me.There's not more than 4months for spm ahead.I keep letting myself to get distracted to a bunch of matters in my life.I just shouldnt get involve with this whole love story from the beginning aye?Now serves me right.