#This is the only one photo that was taken 'nicely' that time.Ohwee :3
And when the girls starting to take photos,suddenly the laughs started to explode and every photos that was taken after that was soo crazehh -.-' We Love Laugh.Omg,my face.Does I look really ugly when I laugh? >:((
I now know how to drive a motorcycle! :3 Oh wait,they called it 'drive motorcycle'? Or biking motorcycle?Pfft,wtv.I was so excited when I first get the ability to ride a motorcycle.Ha,ha.Should laugh at that.Like human in earth just invent a new technology called 'motorcycle' lol. I never drive one before nor get a ride on it.Pretty pity aight? Such an awesome thing but seems like I just get to introduced to it.Boo me.
#I really drive it okay.Not just action ^ haha.and I can give ride to a people at the back seat as well.Thats the proof! (proven) -Thew's motorcycle
Limah had this one "hey,can I try to drive it?Seems cool,but I'm afraid" Just a few things thew told her,then she left.Almost hit a myvi and a road sign in front of the library! She doesnt know how to use the break,and just race it up.But then she was okay,tried to drive along the empty parking lot.Suddenly we saw her and the motorcycle jumped off the tall ditch wall.And I screamed,afraid that she was injured.We rushed off to her to see if she was accident or not.For God's sake,thanks to Lord she was fine.She didnt fell off from the motorcycle.She said that she lose control but then after she jumped off the ditch wall,suddenly the break breaks by itself.Luckily she didnt get thrown off from the motorcycle into the big drain.Thanks Lord for still loving her.Now I'm traumatized okay o.o
#Pity her.Seems a small injury but now it has swollens and we could see the blood all over the wounds.