I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how much I dislike you.Everytime I see you,I stabbed you a million times in my mind #wild imagination is great!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
I throw my middle finger up in the air sometimes
NO,don't try to be nice with me. Stop doing things you dislike for me.When you can't find the sincerity when doing it,stop it.All of what you had done was totally disgraced me.Wow,you're such a drama queen.How I wish you will get nominated for Grammy's.Saying I'm a rubbish?I think you're way more rubbish than me.Just shut up your dirty mouth.Sounded like an empty can,sounds loud,but you got nothing.NOTHING.Why don't you start focusing on your spm rather than finding any way to find my fault?To find any chance to humiliate me every time.I'm starting to get sick with all of these.I'm bored. B O R E D.Pffft,really bored.Damn bored.Just play itchy spiders with someone else will ya?I'm not interested of joining you with your game.So childish ba.Macang budak terbantut tumbesaran.Oopss! My bad.