Monday, July 18, 2011

Inner part of the body,is what actually makes you a beauty.

I'm not one of those girls who gets like 100+ likes on their profile pictures.I'm not one of those girls who gets like 100+ likes on their status just by saying a few words like 'fuck you,i love you' etc.Not either a girl who get impressed for some flatterer.Some sort of friends who keep saying I am their sister or their bestest friend yet keep stabbing me at the back time by time.So what?I love being myself.Your likes doesn't measure my inner beauty.Your likes doesn't count for a stunning soul.You may enjoy the outer,but inside you don't have any idea.There's so many fakers around just to see me fall.Then they will smirks happily as were enjoying their satisfaction.I like being mystery.Something inside I do not wish to bloats to people.Being a girl who makes people keeps wondering,why have to fake yourself around people who will never appreciates you?
I won't please the eyes of people around.I'm not hungry for your compliments.I don't need all of that.I just want to be exactly who I want to be.I won't be sorry for being myself.Myself is the most awesome-est person I can ever be :3 Expect something different?Sorry to dissapoints you.I see what I want,I want what I see.I'm lack of the ability to impressed people.Like,whut is thar?I'mma easy person to get along with.Just if you do make an effort to befriend with me.Cause I rarely take the steps first.I laugh alot around my best friends.I talk alot with them.My now bestfriends will forever be mine.No one can ever steal them from my life.Even until the last breath I can inhale.
I speak by honest and sincere.If you gonna hate me after reading all of this,then you don't even care for being yourself.
Spread the love baby! x