It's your birthday! So tell me whatcha wanna do? -So peeps,today is my grand day.It's my birthday.And I could feel that I'm not excited for this birthday.Differs from my previous birthdays,I would feel so excited that a week before I will announce my families of my birthday and like,'give me presentssss!!' But this year,no such thing I did.I just let go with the flow.I never mention about my birthday unless to my friends.And my mom also maybe feel something slightly different of my upcoming-birthday-attitude.So that she arranged a simple birthday celebration at our house this night.I know nothing about this plan at the first place,but back then my grandma told me,'we're gonna celebrating your birthday?Your mom told so at the hospital yesterday' So that was when I found out about this plan.Gotcha mom! And I received presents for my birthday teehee.I really really appreciate it.Special thanks to Shir and Jess,who still remembered about me tho I don't think I am that important :') And I am so touched.Dad wrote these words on the envelope where he and mom gave me a RM50 not.It was written, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "MY LOVE ONE".MAY GOD BLESS FROM:- DADDY & MOMMY' Daddy,can you please recover soon?It's hurt to saw you in and out the hospital every month.I really miss our cherish moments.But now you and mom always spent the night in the hospital.I miss you really bad.I miss to joke around with you :'( At the morning of my birthday,I cried thinking on how I should be happy on my birthday while my daddy is in the hospital.
While I was writing my essay during the English Trial Paper1 this morning,at the very last minute,I was running out of time and my essay was still long way to go.Suddenly we heard the Form4 class sang a happy birthday song with that choir-like-voice.The rest of my classmates smirks and laughed as the song heard to be funny.I just shut my ears because I got offended,heyh I'm the birthday girl today.Just shut up,stop singing because I am ashamed! I screamed in my heart.I looked up to see my classmates and they all looked at me.Damn,that is so embarassing.And for the rest of hours I was in the class,I kept on saying to myself like,ooh,please don't sing to me the happy birthday song.Please God,make them don't.Then surprisingly,they did.And it feels so gooood to be appreciated even for that very second.I received loads of birthday wishes too.Thank God,my friends still remember my birthday,ooooh.