Friday, September 2, 2011
Study,buddy
Like seriously,it's September already?How times past very fast.And today means,73 days left till the big fella.So how many weeks left?Ugh,no no.Two months,one week and five days left! Am I excited or what?Well,yeah I'm excited for the big independent day for me from secondary school which is no more.But my heart shrinks day by day as spm is arriving.Gosh,how hard or easy can it be?By the thought of the seniors who got all A+ for their results,how they study?! How they kept that lessons from Form 4 and 5 in their Einstein brain? Like seriously,they wasn't cheating aight?For me to think now,that is quite possible.HA,HA :3 I know,I knoww.They study their ass off.They do their revision from the beginning of the year.Yeah,now that is possible.But for me,hell no.I'm not some study maniac who is willing to sacrifice my precious time.Now that is my big problem.Then how can I get A+'s? :( Knowing that I'm dying to get good results,but studying is my major weakness.When I open my book,I'll get sleepy.Seee book and I can't comprehend together.That does makes sense,geez.But I'm trying hard to resist temptations now,though.Very hard.As in my head,sylvia,why don't you have some fun first,do your homework later,with that spooky voices trying to turn me into a bad girl.Good sylvia's angel,try to be strong okay?Don't let the evil one to defeat you.Off to go now,carpe diem! xx