Life is hard. It is uncertain, people come and leave as time passes. Where strangers become bestfriends. And it is possible for bestfriends to act all strangers again. I'm not sure of what you guys are thinking. But this is way too childish. I can hardly restrain myself from being fed up and annoyed. It's hardly okay for me if you guys just wanted to hate me. Yes, you did unfriend me boy friend. I'm confused and can't think of any excuse why that action must be taken. How long was our friendship? Is it for 1 or maybe 2 years? A huge NO. We already became friends for almost 6 years. Is that such a short period for you to get mad at me this way? I've been trying to keep this matter to myself for a long time already but you're way too much dude. Now I really don't give a fucking care. Go on with your life. It's just doesn't matter for you to have me as your friend or not right. Let's act like we never knew each other, like a complete stranger. I hope you're having a blast in your life for trying to avoid me by unfriend-ing me on that facebook. You took that decision and make sure you're responsible for it. Yes, I am sad. Our friendship is broken and nobody is trying to fix it. Now I can't see any reason for us to meet up like usual after this. Let's think of it as a past memory. Yeah sure you guys can meet up, without me. Think of me as a huge nuisance so that you guys won't think there is something missing, only if you guys will think of that. Everything is perfectly well without me. Haha, look at me. Looks like a complete pathetic girl who's missing her besties. Yes I am. But what to do, I'm pathetic for friendship that I thought will have no ends. I texted my besties and nobody replies. The feeling is good :) Yeap, I deserved that for acting all busy without asking about you guys for a long time. Serves me right. You guys are really important figure in my life and now even that is taken away from me. Its freaking hurts.
posted from Bloggeroid