Friday, August 16, 2013

Amayzing day

Good morning earthlings! I'm so so in a happy mood today and I love it! He he. So yesterday, I received this gift package from my santa claus all the way from kl and I love the gift so much. But I can't tell it here hehehe. Tbh I was so touched that he actually took the effort to send something to me although we were so parted by distance lols. Thanks much baby. He's such a good person and easy to be friend with. Jo-a-yo :P (I know he will understand this harhar) So yesterday I was watching KBS HD channel and there's like the korean language lesson with this one lady. And I was too focused on learning the words, I'm so attracted in learning other language for the first time tbh. Now I'm gonna learn further more, and I'm eggcited! 2 sentences a day is what it takes in my korean lesson. Awesome right?!? I'm sure its gonna be much fun. Till next, silent readers x

posted from Bloggeroid