Hello silent readers! So last night, I had so much fun spending time with the boys. So here's what it all about. Yesterday I went to the photo studio to take my passport photo. And it was done,finally! I'm happy with how my face looks there hahaha. Idk, I have like 16 pieces of my passport photo I took back then but I don't like it and never use them.
After that we went to kfc for lunch. Yes, 'we'. Hihihi someone was volunteering to accompany me yesterday :P And snack plate makes me feel fully full,thank God. And not to forget the guys working at the kfc are hot hot hott like seriously. I sempat cuci mata kejap semalam hahaha. Then we went to mall, and I get a haircut just to get rid of the split ends. My hair is now shorter and I miss my longer hair haihhh :(
Okay,nuff with that. So I got back home about 7pm and received ater's whatsapp asking to hang out later at night. And at that time I just found out thew is in bintulu so I texted him. But something he said pisses me off and I don't like it. Then I lose the mood to go with them. But instead I take bath and get ready. Just for meeting him grr. Then it's getting late and they haven't decide yet where to meet and what time -.- seriously guys? Then my excited level was dropping down. I'm also a bit worried to drive around during the late hour esp when ater said meet at 10pm. I'm a girl nuffsaid. Then I said I'm not going and after getting my baby nephew to sleep, I'm off to my room and get ready to sleep. Suddenly ater called me and asking me to get ready because they're on their way to pick me up. And thew said I must come with them. So I get ready asap and shortly after that they arrived infront of my house, those 3 faces esp chris the very2 annoying one. Gamal lesey2 hahaha. As usual, they tease me alot in the car, jadi mangsa buli bah me. Esp chris yg sgt talkative! He jokes around with me till I left speechless!! You know how that feel? I just can laugh and laugh till I burst into tears. Dadak2 chris siko hahahaha. After that we went to sunflower cafe, tbh I don't really fancy that place. It's so dark like you barely can see each other's face. But it is a nice place to chill around, beering, because it is open for 24 hours. Then my duty was sitting there, watching them eat,yes. Hahahaha. Watching them playing games in my phone, arguing about cars, googling about the sport cars and not to forget chris posted status using my fb account. He was like, "waa..handsome boy around me :3" And I saw it like whaaaaattt?!? For goodness sake, I would never say that kind of thing in my statuses. NEVER. Then he asked whether anyone liked it or not. Then I said yes. "Urg ke ngelike nya sama belik baka aku gak",hahahahahaha stewpiet maynn. Now that status has 20 likes *faints* Then they watched movie there, I barely watch it because the screen is at my back. The atmosphere there was that kind of in cinema because people all focused on that screen and laughed and shouted. Then ater said to me, this is the gsc in bintulu. Hahahaha I just can laugh. They wanted to watch the movie until the end, so I was so bored with no one to talk with, then I started playing candy crush. And fug it, my battery was critically low. Then I sit there for about half an hour waiting for them to finish the movie. After that they send me back home where the stupidest part happened. Chris with his non stop teasing, I laughed hard till I can't breath. I just don't know why, he likes to make fun of everything I said and turns them into horny sounds. It sounds so damn funny like the "aina part". Sungguh tak senonoh! But then I was thankful to God for giving me these awesome guys in my life, they bring so much laughter into my life. Now they have become the important part of my life, and I will feel so lost without them. And they comfort me when I'm sad, guys can do that?! Hahaha its just so fun hanging around with them even hearing to their random conversations of which I don't really understand. Love them to bits!
After that we went to kfc for lunch. Yes, 'we'. Hihihi someone was volunteering to accompany me yesterday :P And snack plate makes me feel fully full,thank God. And not to forget the guys working at the kfc are hot hot hott like seriously. I sempat cuci mata kejap semalam hahaha. Then we went to mall, and I get a haircut just to get rid of the split ends. My hair is now shorter and I miss my longer hair haihhh :(
Okay,nuff with that. So I got back home about 7pm and received ater's whatsapp asking to hang out later at night. And at that time I just found out thew is in bintulu so I texted him. But something he said pisses me off and I don't like it. Then I lose the mood to go with them. But instead I take bath and get ready. Just for meeting him grr. Then it's getting late and they haven't decide yet where to meet and what time -.- seriously guys? Then my excited level was dropping down. I'm also a bit worried to drive around during the late hour esp when ater said meet at 10pm. I'm a girl nuffsaid. Then I said I'm not going and after getting my baby nephew to sleep, I'm off to my room and get ready to sleep. Suddenly ater called me and asking me to get ready because they're on their way to pick me up. And thew said I must come with them. So I get ready asap and shortly after that they arrived infront of my house, those 3 faces esp chris the very2 annoying one. Gamal lesey2 hahaha. As usual, they tease me alot in the car, jadi mangsa buli bah me. Esp chris yg sgt talkative! He jokes around with me till I left speechless!! You know how that feel? I just can laugh and laugh till I burst into tears. Dadak2 chris siko hahahaha. After that we went to sunflower cafe, tbh I don't really fancy that place. It's so dark like you barely can see each other's face. But it is a nice place to chill around, beering, because it is open for 24 hours. Then my duty was sitting there, watching them eat,yes. Hahahaha. Watching them playing games in my phone, arguing about cars, googling about the sport cars and not to forget chris posted status using my fb account. He was like, "waa..handsome boy around me :3" And I saw it like whaaaaattt?!? For goodness sake, I would never say that kind of thing in my statuses. NEVER. Then he asked whether anyone liked it or not. Then I said yes. "Urg ke ngelike nya sama belik baka aku gak",hahahahahaha stewpiet maynn. Now that status has 20 likes *faints* Then they watched movie there, I barely watch it because the screen is at my back. The atmosphere there was that kind of in cinema because people all focused on that screen and laughed and shouted. Then ater said to me, this is the gsc in bintulu. Hahahaha I just can laugh. They wanted to watch the movie until the end, so I was so bored with no one to talk with, then I started playing candy crush. And fug it, my battery was critically low. Then I sit there for about half an hour waiting for them to finish the movie. After that they send me back home where the stupidest part happened. Chris with his non stop teasing, I laughed hard till I can't breath. I just don't know why, he likes to make fun of everything I said and turns them into horny sounds. It sounds so damn funny like the "aina part". Sungguh tak senonoh! But then I was thankful to God for giving me these awesome guys in my life, they bring so much laughter into my life. Now they have become the important part of my life, and I will feel so lost without them. And they comfort me when I'm sad, guys can do that?! Hahaha its just so fun hanging around with them even hearing to their random conversations of which I don't really understand. Love them to bits!
posted from Bloggeroid

