Yeah, I'm stupid. People can ask me to be their girlfriend whenever they want to.I'm weak,my heart is fragile.I fall easily for boys but yet find it so hard to move on. Yes,because I'M STUPID. People can tell bad things about me, bad mouth with anyone about me.I'm ugly and unattractive,just tell the whole world who is the girl with the ugliest face.Yes,because I'M STUPID. People can fake they are in love with me for very short time.Then,dump me whenever they want and make me looked like some stupid girl with her brain functioning like a dumb. Yes,because I'M STUPID. People can tell the whole world that I'm their bestest friend in the whole universe.But yet tell my other friends my weakness,secrets,problems. Yes,because I'M STUPID.
This is the truth that I have to face everyday.Go on.Fake yourself and pretending like you people really care about me.Just take me for granted.You guys are empty and lonely so guess that's why you just have to fill those empty spaces with annoyment.Sometimes it is so annoying to be honest.Guess what? This is me and I'm grateful for being ME.I'll continue for being this way because it'll make you people annoyed so much and I'd love to know that!
Baby,I was born this way.Toodles haters,x