Friday, April 1, 2011

Running Free

First of all, Shalom guys. I skipped AddMaths tuition tonight. Felt great plus awesome tiredness. After got back from school,had to rush to school again by 1pm. Have to be on duty in kiosk and arrive home at almost 6. But then have to accompany mom for dinner because she was so hungry. And yet I was so full after ate anything in the kiosk earlier. Gosh,I'm damn tired now and I shall sleep. But I'm having this can't resist to online disease lol.The Lord is testing me ==' Tomorrow is SOP day and we have to go to school to be on duty.It's all about money okay :)) But I'm so tired,oh please! Oh please! I can't feel my back. I need to sleep! I need to sleep! But what's more splendid is that I have tons and tons of homeworks this weekends and need to pass up by Tuesday.What the F? Tomorrow,I'll be at school from morning until afternoon.The day after tomorrow,my mom is asking me to go with her to Sibu and get back to Bintulu on the same day.So when I'll have time to do those homeworks? Ease me,dear Lord..