I love you Mummy,always and forever.mmuahh!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
I live this world,through her
Mom,I know I did dissapoints you sometimes.I'm sorry for asking you so many things yet never repay you.I'm sorry to turn my back to you when I get scold.I'm sorry for being rude sometimes because of my moody emotion.I'm sorry that I can't get good results when you're hoping me to.I'm sorry for being lazy and not doing my homeworks.I'm sorry because sometimes we argue about small things.I'm sorry for being childish.I'm sorry for not being a nice daughter.I'm sorry for being a thick-headed.I'm sorry for everything that I did wrong.I might not show how much I love you.I might not be a purrrfect girl after all but you must remember you'll always have your one and only daughter by your side and the one who love you always and forever.My life will incomplete without you with me,I wonder how my life gonna be when I need to separate with you if next year I'm going to study farther :( Mummy,nobody will can ever replace you because you're the best.