Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quick Quest

Hell-o humans! Unupdate for such a time.Okay,exam weeks.Like what Nips & Nipples said,11 days of battle.11 DAYS. Those are more than enough for making me completely blunt. Then how about SPM? 30 days full of stress and study? Gah,I'm petrified.Not so much days left y'know.After gawai then will be about 4months left.Sigh sigh.I'm not ready yet :((
And Gawai mode is on! Ibanes should had do preparation from now on.Okay here's the temptation.On every weekend,there was party at my house or anywhere else yknow.So I had this lust to drink alcohol.haha.But I control and think to myself "hey sylvia! just be patient.wait til gawai and you can drink as you wish!" Yeah,you guys should try it tho.I know I'm nafsu besar,Nips & Nipples said.HAHA.But I know this is my spm year.Not gonna be too uptight tho,but just wanna loose bit by bit.
Biology paper3 and english paper2 is tomorrow.I'm not too concerned tho tehee.Since I know what question will come out and the great thing is,we had done the same question at tuition class *wink wink*
Okay,til the next entry.Wo ai nie ai nie,x :)