Monday, May 16, 2011

JB'ing FEVER'ing,lol

Doing some rewind for the Justin Bieber's World Tour LIVE in Malaysia last 21 April. I just spent some time for finding more about it today tho. Yeah,ketinggalan.haha. But nevermind,this is just for fun. And fyi,I'm not a belieber,hard-die fan,fanatic fan or anything relate to those. I like his music tho but I don't admire him that much. Just his music,completely two different things.
Okay,what I want to show in this entry is,I think some bunch of girls are too obsessed and go insane for a JB. Not to mention about a girl at a country overboard which tried to kill herself when she found out that JB is dating Selena Gomez. Idk whether she's still alive or dead now,fyeah.Like,seriously guys?That is too much. Even if you try to commit suicide for a Bieber,you think he will turn up to your house and say 'do you want to be my girlfriend?' Omgeez humans. Wake up to your sane,especially for all those beliebers out there. You have no life?

For JB's arrival in KLIA,I seriously feel like LOLOLOL.Those girls are screaming and screaming as they thought JB will arrive at that time. But guess what,those people who came out are only the crews.HAHAHA, serves you right girls.

They even did flashmob for JB at Pavilion. Ugh,what a mess. I didn't feel proud at all. Young girls who are probably aged 5-12 year? Why not professionals? Chewah,mcm la ada budget sangak kan? oklah tu.And that lady in white tee,lol.She's the oldest but beria-ia alu joget JB,mintak pujing.haha                     

But the best part it,the One Less Lonely Girl Malaysia. As I know,for every of his concert they will choose one lucky girl to be the One Less Lonely Girl and JB will dedicate the song just for them. And for Malaysia,the OLLG is...
NAJIHAH AZIZ
She's pretty aite? And so lucky too to be on stage with JB. I bet it was a dream of every beliebers. Be jealous,it's impossible to say you're not :P


Okay,so that is it.Idk why I even post JB's stuff.HAHAHA. Ah,just nothing lah.I'm bored and clueless,buang tebiat lah jadinya.Just some advice for beliebers or whoever fans of any artist out there,don't be too obsessed til it can turn out to be a negative to us.Admire them,don't live for them.
#IloveChaceCrawford :3