Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She's lost in her hopeless

Hahi,human beings! I'm getting worried here. So damn worried >:( Physics paper 3 tomorrow and I don't have any clue on what question will come out. Gosh gosh gosh uh uhh. I want to study but Idk I should study on what. And because physics lesson for this mid term are majorly about electricity which I dislike alot,I'm afraid I can't get pass for my physics :(( Why we have to study on electricity? Gosh,like I will be an electrician when I grown up. Electric just can't blend with my brain.It's hard for me to understand you,oh electricity. I don't want to calculate how much you cost in one hour. I don't want to know what kW/V means. Fyeah,like I have any option from learning about you. Please be nice? Not for so long tho.Til SPM then I'll let you go,freely *puppy eyes.What will come out tomorrow? Anyone out there? Help me help me!! Ahhh,dayum. Kay,I need to get on my study desk now.At least something?