1#In serious force pressure-So what the heaven? I enjoy my weekend starting from friday night,late sleep watching movies (good one) and when it comes to a saturday morning,I will wake up on whatever time because nobody will care on what way I end my stressful week.But tomorrow?I need to get up early on 5am and go to school to attend the teacher's day celebration.And what even worst was,our form teacher threaten us with 'ARAHAN PENGETUA!'.I dare not to come but I think of what may happen.She might get angry to me again,and fyeah.I'm a good student with no bad discipline record *grin* But I'm so not interested of attending this lah.Aiyooo,terpaksa nya rasaaa -.-' Sigh sigh sigh.
2#A douchebag?A big ohhhhhhh.So she just realise that I'm that class assistant lah?Why all this while,she treat me like I am nobody? She never appreciates me.All that she had been hoping for is her 'anak emas' that willingly to sacrifice her mind,body and soul for our one and only teacher.Gross! Know what? Just get the fcuk off,you plastic.Depan aku bukan main kau.Belakang aku,kau kutuk aku.Sik sedar dirik.She steals my duty,she did everything when I'm the one who should.And yet she called me lazy? Just so she know,I'm that type of person who dislike to share my certain things with others.Including my duty,my jobs or whatsoever.So if she really love to do my job,then let her be lah.She's the one who want to susah2 did all my job,just replace me with her.I don't feel sorry tho.Apalah sangat nak direbutkan.I feel stupid for messing up my blog with this kind of stuff.Like kids fight,yknow.But I'm so pissed off and seriously I feel like ripping her eyes out.But just act cool,waste of time! Okay,I'm off to bed now.
And for that plastic girl,