So today is the "D-day" for me.I've been thinking to reactive my fb again :/ Lots of my friends are complaining yknow.They said its hard to communicate with me and my story,lol.I really don't know how to answer them.I have so many unexplainable reasons why I did so.But sometimes I miss my friends on fb as well.Sigh,what should I do?Holiday is just about time.Also before,I've aim for deactivating just until before holiday tho.Which including this week,I've deactive for 1month! Yeay! New record! HAHA.Eeee,better kan? :3 My life is so much better without fb.No fakers,no lamers,haha.Okay,what should I do? 50-50,too many 50-50 situation in my life now.Killing me,of course.So 'flight or fight'?

And yeah,I'm craving for a digital camera as well.My phone cam was being suck lately,no.Not lately,bcs sometimes I feel lazy to capture myself at random times.HAHA.So,my brother suggests me to try on Nikon Coolpix S9.It's light and compact,but idk.He asks me to buy a dslr,haha.Oh banyak cantek?Kutip daun pergi kedai terus beli la? How I wish!