Oii! (Nama bapa) sedangkan diaorg panggil anak dierrr.
Son of a b*tch!
Motherf**ker!
And etc.You guys should had familiar w this kind of situation aye?Or should we call it a kind of humiliation,the new way of making sin by just saying other people fathers' name or this generation greet people by that way?Idk,its up to each people to define it on any way.But as for me,I consider them as kurang ajar,unrespect people those older than them,never know the proper manner,they come out of nowhere not from their mother or father etc.
I really hate when people treat me this way.Sapa yg nak kena penampo,meh lah.Jerit nama bapa aku puas2,I will make sure you come back home with that high 5 on your face.Memang cara baru nak menghina org ek?Tak puas dgn nama anak,nama bapa pun nak main?Do you shameless or what,apa perasaan kau bila org hina nama bapa kau?Bear in your mind moron,every father in this earth,you should respect them as you respect your own father.Atau you yourself yg mmg tak pandai nak respect bapa sendiri.
Siap bercibai,berbutuh2 bila melatah.Seriously lah,pernah tak fikir sebelum berkata-kata?Nak kata bodoh,tak jugak.Kalau bukan dari situ,habis dari mana kau keluar?Dari burit?Totally pissed off with this kind of talk,macam takda education langsung.Hampeh betoi bila teringat.Dosa dah berbakul-bakul,masih nak tambah berbakul-bakul?-Nabil said.
Not to praise myself who never makes sin.Who's purrfect anyway?I happened to have this kind of habit too.3 years ago,when Im in form two.Wow,popular aye.Your friend greet you by calling your father's name.Also,I used to had this kind of cat fight with someone in my class about fathers name thingy.We didnt talked to each other for about a month,I think.Oh well,let it be a secret.
But if some stupid moron still having this kind of habit until now,I'm completely blunt.Now I really get annoyed to people who purposely making fun of my father's name.Seriously,aku tak pernah main nama bapa org.Kalau dgr aku jerit nama bapa org tu,mmg dierr lah yg buat hal dulu.Dah org hina kiterr,takkan nak diam jerrr *semenanjung mode.Admire nama bapa aku ek?Tu pasal bapa aku glamor dari bapa kau.
Gilerr punya olang.Sakwa,peng tang,ambik kauu punya dosa.Buat lah lagi,no need to repent.Menyusahkan aight?Buat dosa,mmg tak terasa cik abg oii..Talk to my hand next time.