Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beetle-bug can't fly temporarily.

I just finished eating a green apple.Time for blogging.Well, herro guys.My news was not so good from past 3 days.I had been admitted at nyabau here.Oh,wait2. Sory,typing error.So naughty ah my fingers typing such lie,lol.Backspace that.Okay,I consider my condition were so bad,I can get admitted to a hospital fer real aye.Fyi I rarely get sick and havent fall sick for this year yet.I mean til I can't fight the urge to laying all day on my bed waiting for medicines and my 'nurse' to come up.And when I fall sick,I will be so much in pain mercilessly.Until now I am still fighting the nauseate,headache,stomachache etc.See,I fall sick from head til my toe-ist toe.
Feel like vomit every morning and unstoppable headache.I refuse to take paracetamol at school bcs I knoww I will get sleepy and tired.What,do you think our teacher in school will have that, "What's wrong with sylvia?Why she sleep in the class?" "She's sick teacher,after taking paracetamol,she then sleep" "Oh,okay.Let her get a rest" 
Ohh wow.I will run 5 rounds at the school field if that really gonna happen instead of "What's wrong with sylvia?Why she sleep in the class?"  "She's sick teacher,after taking paracetamol,she then sleep" "That's not an excuse to take a sleep in the classroom.Now get her up!" 
See how far can a teacher be from being such an angel to a monster.LOLOL.The only teachers I know who had been concerned when I fall sick at schl was teacher Cecelia Ejan n teacher M.Rizal.So nicee of them ya know.But now both of them already transferred to other schl.Yeah,no more nice teacher in smk btu.HA HA,okay enough craps.XX!