Striving for a good results,maybe with flying colours.That is the best,I know.But not to put my expectation any higher.Least I know my ability to do something.Then will be a huge dissapointment if I target more than I can achieve.Big dreams,eh? Holding a slip with all the A+'s,I really hope so.But what are words without the hardworks.Pfft.I know I'm not any of the students who came from the best classes 5S5,5S6 whom are expected to get the straight A+'s.Just from an average pure science class,5S8 the fourth best class among the 5th form.Not too bad,isn't it?
What's the point of typing all these?Not craps,for sure.Now lets jump to the conclusion.Last friday,there was these people came from Labuan Matriculation,whom gave us all these speeches and talks.Its not the way they do the presentation which leads me to my big dream of it.I've been thinking of getting in there for so long.So by having a chance of hearing them say the words and advantage of going to matriculation,now I really wanted to go for Matriculation.A big want.I know I can do this.
Got all pass for first term exam,yeah as I did for last half-term.Except for addmaths.Big sigh.What is wrong with addmaths that makes me so hard to understand it.It's not that I was not hearing to what the teacher teaches,its just that it is so easy to do all the exercises in class.But when the question popped out in exam,it seems like it was being switched to different type of questions and formula.Pfft.Maybe this was a 'nice' excuse,but believe it or not,I think of it this way.But nvm,maybe I was being too lazy to ease myself w exam questions.Need to understand you much more aye.
But thumbs up for me getting on 7th place in the class for this term.Aye aye captain!
B.R.B