Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ass kickin'

Answered my english paper earlier,don't even know what I just wrote off.My grammar is getting shucks.Yea,my fault because I never pass up my writing essays homeworks alot before.And it feels like asdfghjkl when I have to take care of my grammar in every single sentence.Then whose fault if my english lesson was so a million times bored than scrolling through my facebook homepage for like an hour.Lol,scratch that.
86 days left till spm.My head is cracking up.I need to revised as soon as possible.I feel grateful tho,the past year questions book really helps me alot.When I deal with the book,its just like 'ooh..so this is how spm will deal with me soon enough,aight'.So no more playing around.I really need to study my ass off.Next monday I'll be having addmaths and bm paper.I'm gonna freak out because of addmaths kay.But credits for Karen and Zaidi for having the patience to tutor a really-make-me-want-to-knock-your-head-off like me,and I did learnt alot.I mean,alot for me which is alittle for both of you.HA,HA :3 This coming holiday is like the yellow-zone of spm war for me.One week of holiday-ing,trials two week after.Then...there we go! On your mark,get set,spm! So I have my timetable already,and off to study now.Toodles,x