Friday, August 26, 2011

Give him patience under his affliction

Holiday is here again,eid is coming.Well,happy eid! And apparently my holiday is not an exact holiday this time.After I came back from school today,I jumped happily and sang happy songs.At the kitchen,
Dad: We'll having just relaxing holiday this time,don't we?
Me: (asdfghjkl :O ) Nope. I've been thinking of going to London this holiday.
Dad: Guess I have the time to join you.Ha,ha (unsincere laughter)
So you got point there dad.Okay,not going anywhere.And just in case,my dad was admitted at bintulu medical centre for 5 days 4 nights started last sunday.For his heart disease and diabetic.But now he's resting at home.Its hard to not being terrified,of course.Woke up on the sunday morning,the first sentence to be heard from my brother,dad's got pain on his chest.Mom is taking him to the hospital now! Then I got shocked there for awhile,wondering if that is reality or just my morning dream.Rushed to the bathroom,taking bath with the terrified tears rolling fast down my cheeks.Kept on praying and praying for everything to be all right.You never know how that feeling really feels right?Seeing my dad laying there in the emergency bed,with the nurses and doctors examine his blood pressure,blood glucose level and bla bla.I saw the pains through his eyes.Tho he may smiled there all day long.Pretty one dad.
I love you and never want to lose you.Keep strong dady,we're always here by your side.


Loving God,
you watch over each and every one of your children.
Hear my prayer for my father and mother.
Be their constant companion.
Protect them no matter where they goes,
and bring them safely and quickly home to those who 
love them.
I ask this through Christ our Lord. 

AMEN