Hell-o here.So this is the night before the big fella tomorrow! SPM! Arghh! Totally mind torture! I am freakin nervous and excited as well. Dayum. I feel like screaming and yelling and shouting out loud. But tryna keep the steady momentum. Chillax sylvia,take a deep breath. It has been a long time since my last entry. Fyi,I never went online for a longgg time already.Too missing in action aye? So now I decided to post my last entry before my war.Haiyak! Buckle up and ready for the journey! I bet everyone is freaking nervous as me too. Probably they're now cracking their brain off,revising and do preparation as perfect as possible. And that is what I'll do just minutes from now. I put my whole life into this SPM. Cucan said, 'you are the creator of your own destiny'' . Only God knows how much I want to be successful in my life. Ignored what they said. I have my own life to live. So for haters,I don't have the right to shut up your mouth. Only you knows when or where you should just stfu. The bad you talk of me,more credits it goes to me.So,cheers for my good life.
Dear God,bless me for my SPM.Get rid of the evil power and evil people with Your mightiness.Don't let me lose before I can fight.Don't let me crawl before I can walk.Show me the light to Your kingdom.Lead me to the perfect road,the road that will be blessed by You.Open my mind so that I can remember all of my lessons for this last two years.Give me strength to answer the questions that will be provided.Stay by my side and lead me.Freed my mind from the unimportant things and fill it up with knowledge.Thank You God,Thank You Jesus.By the name of the Holy Jesus son of Maria,I pray for all this,AMEN.
Good bye and wish me all the best! :)