Friday, December 2, 2011
Freeeeeedom
SPM is over! Say goodbye to high school life! Say goodbye to school's uniform! Say goodbye to white socks and shoes! This is extremely great! Fyeah. Partying all night long last night,haha. The first step to the interesting part in my life. And no more books,I recycled them already yesterday together with shir's.HAHA. And we get RM9.50 for all of the papers.Yeah,better than throwing them away aight.Shir's nanny said,'mali muai buku'.hahaha.Recycling is not throwing,dear nanny.Throwing is something you do with the trashcan.And btw,my NS camp is at Bumimas Camp,Sibu.The first of January is the time I have to leave my hometown and head to there.Ugh,nothing makes me more sad than leaving my bed and the stuff in it for 3 months :'( And my favorite 'bantal busuk' too.I can't sleep without it alright.But I'm still hesitating to bring it to the camp as well,haha.I'm afraid that its smell could kill people E> Heyy guys.I will reactivate my facebook account today.Facebook must be as lame as before.Or even more lamier? (is it the word?) Okay,gtg now.Cheers xx