Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm about to fly,fly,flyyyy

Yell-o doofus.I just woke up in this very beaute morning.I was so tired and sleepy and bored these few days.Attending every driving lessons is sooo killing me as I have to wait up for my turn after other peoples.My mom and I got back from there at 5 everyday.Yeah,it is as killing as you think,but it was my best experience ever! I learnt how to make friends with people and talk about car as much as we could.HAHA.And know whut,they called me 'Australian girl' 'White girl' 'Pale skin girl',etc.Any word that related to white-skinned people,they just called me with those.haha.Tomorrow I'll be having JPJ test and I am freakin nervous.I am doing just fine these few days,but my car engine always turn off,ugh.I hate that so much.I really really hope that I can do well during the test tomorrow and pass my test.Caiyok2! Wish me the best guys! :) Kay,gtg now.Muah!