Monday, December 12, 2011

Just like asdfghjkl

Oh,okay.Long time no update.I came here to share these very joyous events that happened in my life for these past few days.On last thursday,8th Dec,I passed my JPJ test for my driving license and now I am a legal driver yeah! That means I can drive all the way in Bintulu town without any hesitation and furious for the cops.I'm lovin it so much! ;) I just came back from Miri yesterday, attending a wedding invitation at a longhouse.Really had a great time there.And I saw my 'one night love' too.Omg,he is so charming! >;) And I'm melting..Starting to texting with him again now,haha.Don't blame me :P One more thing about someone whom I can't mention here,I really feel like spanking my head very hard right now.Ugh,why oh why?Please,don't bring up that matter again.I can't and I won't.Now.Ever.I'm sorry,there is no turning back.Don't blame yourself.And there is no one should take the blame.I had set up my mind,there is no way.Don't make things even more difficult to me,this is awkward enough.
That's it