Can I cry eventhough there's nothing to be cry about. I feel empty, I feel lost. I'm drowning in my own feelings. I got confused and depressed. There's no one here. No one cares. No one hears. No one. I'm clueless, I feel down about myself. I feel down about everything. Everything is not okay. I'm lost and can't find my way back. I need someone. Someone to be there besides me holding my hand and tell me that everything's gonna be alright. Someone to grasp my hand and lead me on my way back. Someone to wipe away all my tears and tell me not to cry anymore. Someone for me to lean my back on the chest and I will feel calm. But now I'm still wandering. Lost without direction. To find the true meaning of my life,I'm lost. I'm lost in this world. World that is full with two-faced people. World with people who only know how to curse. World with people who is lack of humanity and hurt among themselves. World with bleeding nature and sick environment. I always think like,what the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I feel lost inside myself.
