Monday, December 19, 2011

Say you,say me

Chilly night creepos. It's raining heavily in bintulu. My heart feels much heavier than before. Yeah,I received my NS notification already this afternoon. The postman laughed at me when he passed the letter to me,dang -.-'  I opened the letter and the sad feeling suddenly came attacking. Gosh, there's alot to do before the first of january. I mean it,alot. I have to fill that form,fill this form. Do medical check-up, and lots of stuff. And I haven't prepare my luggage as well. I don't want to be in rush on the days before it. I might faint due to sudden whacked, :3 So I will start to prepare everything from this week,if there is space for me to do so. As now I'm still busy doing preparation for this coming Christmas Day,yeayy! Still long way to go for me to call it's a wrap. So,I crossed my fingers this time and hope everything will be just fine. Praise the Lord,hallelujah!