Friday, December 23, 2011

Leaving..

It's friday and such a lovely day. Just one week and one day from today,I'll be going to NS. I feel super sad and really don't feel like to talk about it. I will miss everything badly for sure especially, mom dad my sis-in-law my bros and looppy :( I've requested earlier that I don't want many people to send me to the bus terminal during that day. Just one person,and that's enough. Or my tears will rolling down fast and making my make-ups look miserable,that is so horrendous. I'll miss MC as well,because he said he will miss me teehee :') And he said he is willing to wait for me until I finish my NS and will come to visit me during the weekend. Haha,will see about that then. Whether he is shameless enough to appear at the camp :P  Okay,gtg now. Muah!