Sunday, December 25, 2011

My white Christmas

Hey everyone! It's the night of Christmas Day,our savior was born. So here I am,wishing you all a blessed Christmas and do fill the world with joy! I just got home after house-visiting from the morning until now. And I am super tired and sleepy as well. Good news for this Christmas that I'm not drunk :3 Yeah,I break the record,halleluyah! Not even headache,I think :/  We went to eight houses today. And will recontinue on tomorrow again. The sad thing is,my bro Marcos is not coming back home this Christmas. He is currently studying at UiTM Puncak Alam. Well,we miss you alot bro. He posted a christmas video on facebook as well. Here is the link Really love it! Aww, I feel like crying missing you. May you have a blessed christmas and do take care of yourself.This is all from me,so far.Merry christmas all!