Well hello there! Today is the 31st of December and few hours left, we'll be moving to New Year 2012! So, I would like to take this opportunity to recall again of what did happen in my 2011.
Dear study,
As a normal high school student with normal life, I stepped in the year of 2011 with the hope of becoming a good girl and do well in my study which the year 2011 supposed to be my SPM year. I was pretty nervous and scared back then, not knowing whether I can be serious in my study and achieve great results or not. So I crossed my fingers and promise myself to make it happen. SPM was hard,though. Now,let's wait for the magic happens.
Dear Ifranza Rain,
So I met this guy,it was not like we just met at that time, but we just began to know each other and yeah I fall in love with him. He was a pretty quite and shy, and do keep matters all to himself. Not expecting, not knowing, he was my first valentine. And again, going through obstacles and fights and lotsa stuff, we found out that we will never gonna make it last for a longer time. So that was the end of the so-called love story. My 2011 revolves longer around this guy,which at first phase of break up, I really hate him but miss him. But then, I begin to accepted the reality that he was not mine and thanks to him, now I'll be able to love again, after building the hard wall because of him.Cheers!
Dear Dina,
Here is my loyal bestfriend and will always be there besides me. She keeps all my top secrets and the place where I cries on. Through many hard times,I will rely on you to keep me in ease. Though there was too many fights we had, I believe that two years of being friends with you is enough for not breaking this bond we made. I love you so much girl,the best I've ever had.
Dear Shirley,
We went to tuition together, eat together, laugh together, there was too many memories I made with you during this year and I'll laugh hard when I recall them again. You're my craziest girl and never give a fucking care of what is happening around you. Sometimes,how'd I wish to be as lazy as you, not doing homeworks and study, but I'm not as intelligent as you are :3 She influence me alot,this girl.ALOT. Though,the negative or positive. Ha,ha. Do bake for me some cookies when I'm in NS. Must keep your promise,x