Saturday, December 31, 2011

Will be away

Happy New Year and have a blessed one everyone! New resolutions for new year. My resolution for 2012? I hope I will achieve great results for my SPM and take a good course at a good institution. Maybe about 5 to 6 A's or even more, I crossed my fingers! I want that so bad. I want a bigger step to continue my study. Okayy,just three more months from now, I want that slip with flying colours. 
Just done with packing. Tomorrow morning I'll be going for NS and still can't imagine how my life there will be. Totally under my imagination. I cried hard during the praying time with my big family back then, oooh sinu :'(  I'm going to miss mum,dad,my brothers,my sister in law,looppy,my cousins,especially my little girl,dina. I will miss everything here in Bintulu. I hope I can survive there. Sibu is a new place for me, and I hope that I'll be living a blessed life there,Amen. Okay dear bloggie,this is the last time I'll post entry here before going to NS. Maybe there will be holidays for us during Chinese New Year celebration and I'm home that time. Till then, don't miss me too much,jkjk.Goodbye all! Hugs and kisses,x