Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Crap
Heyo. Okay I'm here to share my very sad and left out feeling. Nobody needs me now. Okay,never mind. This is just how shit happens. Saying how much they miss me like hell. Yet never try to make any effort to spend time with me, while I'm in bintulu for a week! I know I shouldn't be sensitive about this matter,but okay. I can't help my feeling. I feel so sad and about to cry. But no sylvia! Control yourself. I miss them so much,but seems like I'm nobody right now. Fuck everything. I'm going back to camp tomorrow and never bother themself to give a shit about me. Who am I? I'm just a trainer in ns and can't spend some quality times with you guys anymore. I'm jealous and sad. I feel lost. But why make me feel even worst? Nevermind. I will live quietly after this. No worries, no cares :)