Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rise & grind!

Hello here. It has been 4 days I'm home since I've been 'free' from NS camp. I'm starting to miss everything in there. The scenery,environment,teachers,and most of all my friends :(( But what to do,we have to move on no matter how. Every hello must ends with goodbye. Let's hope that I can meet all of my NS friends somewhere sooner or later. I crossed my fingers!
Tomorrow is the day that we all 94's had been waiting for. SPM result! There's nothing else that we can do now. So let's pray for the best of the best. I'm hoping that all of my hardworks gonna pay off tomorrow morning. And fyi, I'm not gonna take my result together with my friends tomorrow. Gonna head off to kuching tomorrow morning :/ No worries,I'll just check my result through message. So whether I will cry or scream in the car tomorrow,my parents will be the first to know. HAHA.
Okay done. Hugs and kisses!