Sweetmorning here <3 Okay,this post is mostly about my SPM result as I just went to school yesterday to took my slip. I know it's kinda late to post about it right now,but no worries,better late than never :) As what you can see right up there,yes.That is my SPM result. Moderate? Good? Or super good? Nah,of course not good for me :/ Aite,everyone has their own perception. But I'm thankful enough because I got all credits,and even my science subjects. Atleast I have little advantage to apply for courses in university. But sadly enough,my science subjects are not good enough for me getting into my preferred courses,sains asasi and pharmacist. Feel damn down yesterday,ugh. So now,let's hope getting for Matriks. I crossed my fingers!
And on 22nd of March 2012,my new baby was born.bahaha! Right up there is my new Samsung Galaxy Nexus,from my beloved parents. For the 'great achievement' I had achieved in my SPM :)) Thank you mom and dad. Love both of you to bits! xx Now I already have myself a smartphone and not wishing for more.

