Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The older we get,the better we used to be

It's already 1.15 in the morning but I'm still here. Keep on thinking,thinking and thinking.. What will happen for the new today.. What I should do with my heart? Someone is out there waiting for me to accept him as a special boyfriend. Another one is still gonna wait until I accept him back into my heart. And someone...just came out from somewhere unknown,my long lost ex-boyfriend. So now what,I'm confused and lost. Why this type of shit must be happening. I don't think love will be an important scene in my life. Ugh I just hate this feeling. 
Now I just miss NS. I miss everything in it. I miss the peoples I met in there,all of them. I miss to see the crowd. I miss classes,eventhough it was damn lame. EVERYTHING. Wondering whether I will ever have another chance to went inside there and just feel like I would never leave. I just feel so down right now and could burst into tears. I better off to sleep.