Thursday, April 5, 2012

Get me a shotgun


I had to run to my room and get to my lappy as soon as possible after I unfriend this so damn stupid plus arrogant guy. I need to blog something about him and here I am. You're such a douche maynn. Why you can't even think positively and just accept the fact that you're chosen for NS. Rather than blaming the government and all that stuff. NS leave a great experience in my life and there's alot of memories I had in there. Therefore I should get mad watching you're making fun out of it. You should be grateful enough because the one who really wants to get in,don't even get the opportunity. Grow some balls will ya. You really sounds like a girl,now I really really really fucking hate you. If you really hate to go for NS,then take out some of your money to pay government for disqualifying you from NS. IFFF you are really that rich. Pfft,talk to my hand. You're so annoying yknow that. Don't even dare to say that you're already a mature and grown up. Because only a small circumstance like this in your life you can't even handle. Please use your brain. In there you will learn alot of new things and make friends. I would kill for another opportunity to join NS once again. It was undeniable fun and only the ex-trainers know how it really feels.
I directly unfriend you because of this thing. Pfft,not my loss dude. I don't even know you so, chillax. You're such a freakin douchebag. **middle finger