Monday, April 30, 2012
Get heart in-to
Ohaiyoo. The owner is here again. I'm feelin just elmo right now,I really really really want my hair backkk :(( I want that long long and shiny shiny one :( Although it was not that healthy,but I miss that one. I really miss it fug. Okay enough with that moodswing. Hey I gotta start with my preparation before going to Labuan next two more weeks. There's a lot more things need to be prepared. Like seriously,alot. My progress now is like just 20% off the list. I asked for a new laptop from mommy :3 And I think I wanna buy a new digital camera too. One just like bro's. I really love that camera,well photoholic. And I think I should buy new shoes. I've been longing for Vans,Converse and Nike for a long time already. Ogad,which one should I choose. They were all eye candy. "Forget about the price tags" Haha ;3 And I need to buy baju kurung too. Where the hell will I find baju kurung here in Bintulu,for God's sake?! -.-' Also I will find just couples of that kinda office wear blouse and skirts,I think it will be needed in the campus. Though I'm not so sure. Better something than nothing. See,there's alot of things I want to buy,I need to buy and I really should buy -.-' I think mommy will scare the hell out of me first before I could speak out the words. Fingers crossed I could ask these things from her,or ask for more money into my pocket. Muahaha! Less than three x
