Monday, June 11, 2012

The New Journey.

Hello awesomes. It has been a long time since I post something here. Okay,Im currently in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan now,further my study on Science Course for 1 year. Taking 4 core subjects, Mathematics-which by the actual meaning in here is advanced Addmaths -.-' Biology,Chemistry, and now say hello to my new buds, Science Computer. So count out the Physics aite. Haha. Actually it is quite nice for me to further my study here,I get to know the Sabahans and live in new environment. The best part is,my roommates are two Sabahan girls,and one Sarawakian girl from Bintulu as well. So tomorrow is gonna be our first day of kuliah. Im pretty sure that many of us will lost on their way to find their dewan kuliah or tutorial room. Hahaha mark my words. My alarm were already set on 5.45am which means that I should get up early because I don't know yet where is my first sc comp class will be tomorrow. So enough for now. I'm just typing this in my phone and will save it as draft till I found wifi in here. I will update more when Im free. Hugs!! <3 3rd June 2012

posted from Bloggeroid