Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Great minds think alike
Hell-o here. I have no idea on what I should type in here. My brain seems to getting lazy and lazier to think about things nowadays. Oh thoughtful vibes,fly to me pretty please. I'm also getting worried about my further study. When will I? But the most important is,where will I go after this? These questions keep on playing in my mind. I can't wait to go for further study as my daily life now is revolving around this house. But at the same time,I'm afraid to think about how I will study after this. Can I make it? Well,I'm not an excellent student for sure. Even until now I keep on questioning myself how on earth did I get 4A1B4C for my SPM? Hahaha. But whatever it is,things already happened. And I feel very thankful to Lord for such a result. I did make my parents feel so proud and that is more than enough. Now, it's just about how I should make my own path to my destiny. What course should I take,which institution should I choose. These stuff are really messing my mind. And Thew did gave me the application form for flight attendant. I asked my mom and she said just go for it. I fulfill all the criterias already,but now I'm still hesitating. Should I go for a profesion that I never think about before,seriously never. I'll think more about this. So let's just hope for the best. Fingers crossed! xx
