Monday, April 23, 2012

Something is missing.

Here comes the moodswing. The feeling I truly feel right now? Idk :/ I just feel like bursting into tears. I'm missing my girlfriend more than anything right now. Why? What happened between us? I only feel the awkwardness. I miss you. I miss us. Do you remember? A long time ago,we was so close. Still remember,the sleepover at your house? During school,at tuition centre. We used to share about everything. We used to laugh and cry together,we do silly things together. I just don't get this. Do you feel what I feel now? Is this the part of growing up,forgetting me is a part of it? This is so heart breaking. But I will only cry to myself. Only God knows how I really feel. You have too many important peoples around you now. I am just a part of your past. I'm happy to see how happy you are now. Live your life to the best sweetie <3