Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Isolated Island:Part 1

Hell-o there,for anyone who's reading this (only if there's any,haha) It has been a while since I posted here. Yeah,I kinda miss my blog though,but what can I do, my daily routine sometimes makes me too tight to update anything here. Okay,so here I am. Come with hundreds or maybe thousands of words I would like to share here with the silent readers. Maybe any of you guys is curious about how I'm doing here in matrix.
So first of all,I've been through too many challenges since the first day I came here. I mean,the orientation week. Its not until a week actually,just 4 days full of disaster. Totally disaster. So lucky we was I guess,I sighed in relieve that it was totally over after the 4th day. Why I said so? I was expecting the orientation week to be fun and exciting since we're new here in college. But my expectation totally dissapoints me. From the very first day,after the afternoon we was left here by our parents,it was still okay. Then like a spell,just in one night,they turned our life into a living hell. The programme should be started on 8pm stated on the booklet. But then about on 6.30pm,the sound of siren was heard told us to be at the dewan mutiara immediately. So I was like just finished taking bath,and put in my clothes in speed,all the girl facilitators yelled and screamed outside of our dorm for us to be faster or they will punish us. Defug? Its just the starting part of the hell orientation week. Then at night,we have to wear that baju kurung and sit on the floor,and I'll never forget this word, 'compressed'. Its the most hated and scary word in my dictionary of life now. We sit closely on the floor,till there are no spaces left where they can see. If there's any,they will sure as hell screamed at you and tell you to move it more and more and more!! When there was almost 3 thousands of people packed in a hall,of course you can imagine how the condition is. Everyone sweat like a pig,including me. 'Hey,there's an aircond.Oh,not only one. There's another one! And I see there are 4 airconds in the hall' But just dream for it. They never switch it on purposely. The slogan also, 'all for one,one for all'. Sounds like a good teamwork right? It used to be my favourite quote for teamwork too. But screw that. It means that if there's only one h who did a mistake,then everyone of us will be punished. We did bite our matric card,half-sitted than the floor,raise up our bags and we did that for like 15mins. We girls also did ketuk ketampi for 30times,the boys did for 100times. Its not including for how long they dried us outside on the sunny day. It was so stupid. Unbelieveably stupid. We cried in silence. I told my mom that everything was alright,when there nothing was alright. I hate people treated me with torture and all the yell. But I guess being able to go through the days where we can only sleep for 3 hours only every night,the nightmare,where I didn't eat for one whole day,I guess I was strong enough. Its not like I was acting like one spoil child,but atleast they show some humanity towards us. But zero. Then the last day of orientation,they apologize to us and said that it was not their intention to do all of the things. Guess what,kiss my ass lah. Nuffsaid,stay tuned for my next post ;)

posted from Bloggeroid